background

Monday, April 4, 2011

the tortoise twin's spotlight

now, I know, I heave definitely waited till the last possible minute to spotlight these 2 and I feel bad but luckily I did because yesterday I thought I noticed it and today it was in fact confirmed, check out the pics to see what I am so excited about

look at those adorable ears--all flopping side to side
I do believe the boys ears flop a bit more than the girls, but aren't they just precious.
in this shot you can notice just how fuzzy they are...again, the boy seems a pinch more fuzzy than the girl, but then again as I was checking again to see which one was boy and which one was girl I realized up till today we thought the girl was in fact the boy and the boy to be a girl, so I will definitely be re-checking before they go to their new homes to make sure we get it right
they were really enjoying sitting there, so much they didn't even notice that they could have fun off had they wanted to
and there is the little girl popping up to say 'thanks for the delicious treats'--look at thos beautiful eyes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment