background

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Camping out on the tramp


I don't have time to post a long post right now as we are getting ready to run out the door to do some more 4th of July Celebrating, but I did want to pop in and say that last night Dominic had a friend sleep over and daddy slept with them out on the trampoline--that is a special treat.

I started the night out there but came in about midnight so I could use my Cpap mask and get to sleep (all the boys were asleep at this point) and when I came in I found that even though we were all outside sleeping the dogs were still assuming there regular bedtime spots--Besi on our bed, and Red on the floor next to it, laying on some blankets, and to think we thought that was where they felt they could protect us best, we should have known they slept there cause they liked it and that they wouldn't be sleeping out with us last night.

Gotto love our dogs and how they are still in denial that they are, infact, actual dogs.

I will post pics later, by the way

sorry it took so long to post the pics

No comments:

Post a Comment