background

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Play Dough

Who invented playdough? I don't know whether to hug them or hate them, I love how happy and content the children are when they play with it, I hate the mess that some how always creates. Play Dough, in my opinion, might just be one of the simplest educational toys you can get, and this is why I love it:

  • the bright colors stimulate a young childs mind
  • it can help a child learn about colors
  • a child has fun with playdough whether playing by themself or with 20 other kids
  • playdough doesn't need accesories
  • it can honestly entertain a child for hours
  • Imagination builder--need I say more

I only have a few gripes about playdough--the mess it makes and how it seems to be a one time only thing, cause after you give a child playdough it always seems to go from solid color to marble in a matter of secondse--why is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment