background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bluebell

On valentines Day John and I were at petsmart getting Oreo a collar to keep him from scratching his infected ear when I was able to talk John into letting me get a betta (we had plenty of fish bowls, figured it was time we got a fish) and to my surprise she has survived.

BlueBell is a beautiful color blue and fits in rather nicely on our china hutch in the blue dinning room. I never quite thought I would enjoy being a fish owner but must say seeing her swimming in her fish bowl brightens my days.

now, I feel the need to point out that on the 2nd day of having her I finally had to point her out to D because he was completely clueless to her presence in our dinning room--the day before I sat something in front of her for him to move and see her and he totally didn't, I did it again the 2nd day and he didn't see her then either--John says he gets that from me, I don't know what he means by that.

I also feel like I need to point out that the day we bought her was the day I realized that John has come far in telling the truth but still tries to slip a fib in every once in a while, like when he told me 'if you want to put the fish in a bowl with the plant you have to buy the plant first or the fish won't adapt well'--I almost believed him till I realized that the fish we were buying wasn't living with a plant at the store so it wasn't going to matter if I didn't have a plant waiting for her at home--better luck next time John

No comments:

Post a Comment