background

Sunday, August 9, 2009

AAAAWWWWWW

I have spent the last few days preparing for the state to stop by and check out our lovely home, anyhow, a few little darlings have been sleeping at our house and tonight is the first night that they have spent at home in a few days, and low and behold I was up late checking out craigslist.com when I hear what sounds like someone breaking into the house, so I hollor at John who comes out yelling to blame my dog only to discover the ceiling in Dominic's room has collapsed right onto the bed that one of those precious little angels had been (and would have been if he was here) sleeping on--I just thank the great Lord above that our little guests were safely tucked in at their home tonight and not ours--tomorrow is going to be a busy day, so wish me luck and now I am going to bed so I can be well rested to deal with the state, my lanlord and hopefully the person sent to fix the hole in my son's ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment