background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Girls a

Eve delivered a surprise litter the day after we bought her, which just happened to be Thanksgiving Day--I remember it so well, I was walking out to give the bunnies scraps from the dinner I was preparing when I noticed she had pulled a bunch of her hair out, concerned cause I thought she was freaking out from the move I did some more investigating and notice the babies, I was so shocked I screamed--yes, truly screamed--for joy.

because it was so cold and a cold went through our house we ended up losing all the babies but 3, we did sell their brother but decided to keep the girls. We named them Black Beauty and snow white, bet you can't guess which one is which.
in case you couldn't figure it out I thought I would just tell you. This is snow white, we actually puchased Mr Prince to be her mate, and thought we could breed Black Beauty to skiddish, until we discovered skiddish was a girl--good thing we had already purchased prince, but I will tell you about him in another post.
see that lovely little patch of hair Snow white has got, black beauty have a little extra hair as well, they have a lot back by the hind legs as well, I did brush it out once but they seem to do a pretty decent job keeping it clean now
and this is black beauty, she is a little camera shy, but oh so pretty
Luckily Snow white has no problems posing for a decent shot, showing off all her lovely locks, unfortunately you don't get to see her lovely Red eyes--and yes, she is a Red Eyed White, also known as an Albino (when it comes to other species) and we love both our girls oh so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment