background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Prince

Now I have to admit, on new years day when we ventured on over to Canton as a family I was so excited to see the flea market I had been hearing about for so long, but I didn't plan on actually buying anything--luckily I was carrying my check book that day (only cause I had been using it for other things that week and hadn't taken it out of my purse, I promise, I truly didn't plan on buying anything)

but how could I pass this little guy up. Now the lady I brought him from was very helpful, she tole me he was a mini-Rex and that he was born in October, I am sure she gave me an exact date but I don't remember it right this minute, I was just so excited to find a Red Eyed White that was about the same age and sweet Snow White, so I excitedly wrote her a check and carried him off--litterally, I shoved him in my sweetshirt to keep him warm and off we went, Luckily my loving husband was wise enough to pick up a box to put him in for the ride home, but I did carry him through all the booths and even into the bathrooms (but don't worry I didn't put him fown or use the bathroom myself with him, I was in their with little K so she could go)
we actually named him Prince because we purchase him for the sole purpose of breeding him with Snow White, and so after drastically searching for the name of snow Whites Prince I was very disappointed to know that he never had a name, they just called him prince, and so from that point on Prince was called Prince. now that we have discovered that skiddish (who we intended to breed black Beauty to) is infact a girl though we have decided that unless we find a black mini-rex we will be breeding Black Beauty to Prince as well--and I am almost excited to see what color patterns they produce

No comments:

Post a Comment