background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Jelly beans!!! (boy and girl)

first off I have to say all bunnies are beautiful, but, I love this 'color pattern' cause it makes me think of a bag full of jellybeans which makes me believe these 2 little darlings are going to be a perfect easter surprise. reserve them now, they are going to go quick!!!


Born on Thursday March 3rd of 2011, we originally thought we had 8 babies but later discovered I counted wrong and there was only 7--all beautiful of course. We haven't had any of them sexed yet, I keep trying but still don't have that skill down cause as far as I can tell they are all either boys or girls--hence why I want them to be determined by someone else (they were sexed today and we think they are boy and girl, but we will recheck them as they continue to get older)
these 2 are definitely curious, and brave, they would make the perfect indoor litter box trained bunnies that you could just cuddle up to and watch a movie. I just can't get over their color pattern!!!!
(these are of course only 2 of the 7 so I will be posting more pics later)

No comments:

Post a Comment