background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

She may be the newest critter, but....


Even though I have been very good at changing Tulips litter and cleaning out her cage and doing my best to take on all the responsibilities she came with I was shocked to find out tonight that she still can be extra weight on John's shoulders
but then again with a face that cute--he didn't mind one bit (he was just happy he didn't get poked)
tonight Tulip was the most active we have ever seen her, she spent about 30 or more minutes climbing all over us, it was so fun to finally be able to see her roam and investigate, since the move she has been a bit moody and today has made it all worth while
but then again she is an extra weight on my shoulders as well
now if only she would get off my back--I know I hadn't cleaned out her cage yet but it seriously hasn't been 'that long' but she has a point so I guess I better get on that

No comments:

Post a Comment